20 Severn Road, Hallen, Bristol, BS10
- Help to Buy Available
- Close to motorways and the centre of Bristol
- High quality specifications
- Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Amazing Views
Ocean are pleased to offer this brand new 3-bedroom semi-detached property which forms a part of the Berwick View development. Berwick View, Hallen is an exclusive new collection of three bed properties nestled in the countryside with great connections to the M49 and M5 motorways and easy access to everything that Bristol has to offer
This property benefits from high specification kitchen and bathroom, including Porcelanosa tiles as well as private parking and a private garden. Close by, Hallen's King William IV village inn is at the heart of the community, while the
surrounding villages provide plenty of amenities.
There are also three schools within two miles at Primary and Academy level. All classified as Outstanding. Hallen's connections to both motorways and the centre of Bristol means that all the benefits of this popular city are just a short journey away.
Contact Ocean Land and New homes to reserve your property now on
* Images are indicative of the scheme and are subject to change*
Kitchen / Dining - 3.84m x 3.08m (12'7" x 10'1") -
Living Room - 5.43m x 3.77m (17'10" x 12'4") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.29m x 3.08m (14'1" x 10'1") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.51m (10'10" x 8'3") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.80m x 2.65m (9'2" x 8'8") -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
20 Severn Road, Hallen, Bristol, BS10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Andrews Road Station2.0 miles
- Avonmouth Station2.5 miles
- Shirehampton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Ocean are Bristol's largest independent estate agent - we've been selling all kinds of homes in this wonderful city for over 35 years now.
Our Shirehampton office covers: Shirehampton, Sea Mills, Coombe Dingle, Blaize, Henbury, Lawrence Weston, Avonmouth.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31027687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Shirehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.