The Primary, Gartshore Road, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow, G66
- Call now to book a viewing
- Luxury Sandstone Conversion with low maintenance privately accessed rear terrace and stunning views if the Campsies
- Flooring and Carpets throughout included
- Beautiful PORCELANOSA bathroom, en suite & WC
- German style Kitchen featuring state of the art self venting induction hob set in island breakfast bar with complementing BOSCH Appliances
- 3 Generous Bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Award Winning Developer
- Premier Guarantee
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Countrywide
A wonderful kitchen with BOSCH integrated appliances complete with island breakfast bar is paired with a large open plan living space. The island breakfast bar provides a social cooking set up, equipped with a state of the art induction hob with inbuilt extraction by ELICA.
Completing the ground floor is a stylish WC by the iconic Porcelanosa, a generous storage cupboard and a utility room with access to the private rear terrace.
The upper floor is home to three generous bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from stylish fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom featuring a designer en-suite by PORCELANOSA. Completing the upper floor is a beautiful family bathroom, again by PORCELANOSA.
This home also enjoys outdoor space, both with an easily maintained terrace; perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining, as well as a lawn.
Award winning PANACEA homes are excited to launch 'The Primary' in Kirkintilloch; an exclusive bespoke 15 home re-development of St Agatha's primary school on Gartshore Road.
The luxury sandstone conversions will retain original features from the school whilst contemporary styled new builds will take centre stage within the school's large playground.
Please enjoy and even share the VIDEO Tour to get a real sense of the bespoke nature and community spirit that those living in The Primary will enjoy.
PANACEA homes are renowned for their stunning and unique property developments across Scotland and The Primary will be no exception. With luxury at the heart of the development, the homes will include carefully crafted kitchens designed with convenience, user friendliness and style in mind. State of the art integrated Bosch & Siemens appliances further enhance the highly spec'd development and the bathrooms/en-suites will be fitted out with beautiful luxury tiling and sanitaryware from the iconic Porcelanosa.
PANACEA strive for excellence and you can be assured that every available resource & effort is perfected to ensure that your home is bespoke to the location, unique in design and tailored to your needs.
PANACEA are proud of their characterful homes and The Primary will incorporate original features such as vaulted ceilings, timber eaves and the use of original stonework. The aim is to create a beautiful development whilst ensuring respect is paid to the traditional styling of the former school.
There will be 6 unique homes created by the conversion from the original school building itself, incorporating the various classrooms, head masters office and sports hall. Many will feature easily maintained front and rear garden spaces or terraces with the upper level apartments particularly benefitting from fantastic views of the rolling hills of the Campsies.
There will also be a further 9 new build homes taking residence in the school playground. Created using a sharp design using a mixture of tumbled brick with sleek modern rendering and contemporary roof tiling, these properties will make a unique design statement in the Kirkintilloch area.
Each new home will boast the highest level of energy efficiency, with modern heating and insulation. Roof fitted solar panels also contribute to the high energy efficiency benefit of the new build homes.
Both the conversions and the new builds will have ample allocated and visitor parking with spacious entry ways to the properties.
For more information call our Kirkintilloch Branch
* Images are purely indicative of style and specification therefore do not form any part of any contract. Similarly, descriptions, floor plans and sizes/dimensions are approximate and do not form any part of any contract.
44m2 - 44 Meters Squared
The Primary, Gartshore Road, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow, G66
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lenzie Station1.9 miles
- Croy Station3.3 miles
- Stepps Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Countrywide has a network of over 12 high street branches in the West of Central Scotland. It is part of the UK’s largest estate agency group, with over 1300 offices across the UK.
• Estate Agency
• Financial Services
• New Homes
• Property Auctions
• Residential Lettings
• Chartered Surveyors
In the heart of Kirkintilloch situated on the main street for over 30 years, with highly trained staff offering great
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AQP200096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide, Kirkintilloch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.