Neroli House, E1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- - Studio
- - 1 Bathroom
- - Open-plan living area
- - Balcony
- - 24 hour concierge
- - On-site leisure facilities including swimming pool, gym and cinema
- - 0.3 miles from Aldgate Station
- - Approx. 480 sq ft (44.6 sq m)
- - Furnished
- - EPC: B
Situated on the 8th floor, this spacious studio apartment is approximately 413 sq ft and comprises open plan living / sleeping area, large fitted wardrobes, high specification with solid wooden flooring, contemporary kitchen with Siemens appliances, luxury shower room with Porcelain tiled finish and excellent storage space.
Benefits include on-site leisure facilities withe gym, swimming pool and 5 star healthcare centre, private cinema room, business / conference facilities and 24 hour concierge. Approximately 0.1 mile from Aldgate East and located in Zone 1.
We understand that cooling / heating is delivered via a communal system for which separate charges apply.
Neroli House, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate East Station0.2 miles
- Aldgate Station0.3 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.3 miles
About the agent
JLL's City office specialises in sales and lettings properties located throughout London's historic business district and in east London's fashionable up-and-coming neighbourhoods.
The City of London, along with the docklands area to its east, are where the world comes to do business with London and Europe. JLL City's location give its access to new developments built to satisfy a demanding international market, set in unique
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P122739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, The City, Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.