Ferry Street, London, E14
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 5 bedroom house
- 4 bathrooms
- Offered furnished
- Offered to students
- A few minutes walk to Island gardens dlr station
- A short walk to Cutty shark
- Good links into the city via dlr, Jubilee line, Thames clipper and bus
- Set over 3 floors
There is a separate living room as well as 4 bathrooms and a separate guest toilet. Further benefits include wood flooring, parking, The property is situated a few minutes walk from Island Gardens DLR station, for a 5 min commute to Canary Wharf Jubilee line. Transport into the City and West End is a breeze. Close to all local amenities including the 24 Hr shopping centre & Mudchute Park
Ferry Street, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Island Gardens Station0.1 miles
- Mudchute Station0.3 miles
- Cutty Sark Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a landlord seeking responsible, quality tenants for your property or a tenant searching for a home, we are here to help. Our experienced, professional, and friendly staff, combined with extensive local knowledge ensure that we provide a service which is second to none.
Reiss-Samuels are based in the heart of Canary Wharf Specialising in letting premiere apartments in Canary Wharf and covering South east London areas. All our negotiators and employees are fully trained an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference the665cr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss Samuels, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.