Cranford Avenue, London, N13
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Sought-After Location
- Situated on Corner Plot
- Stunning Kitchen/Diner
- Underfloor Heating Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Potential to Extend (Subject to planning Consent)
- Garage and Driveway
- App Controlled Heating and Doorbell
The ground floor features a spacious front reception room with a bay window, plus a stunning 19'8x16'2 open-plan kitchen/dining room with modern units, a centre island, range of integrated appliances, and tiled flooring with underfloor heating. There is also a guest WC located at the end of the entrance hall. Moving upstairs, the bedrooms are all generously sized, whilst the bathroom is modern.
Externally you will find an impressive rear and side garden backing onto Pymmes Brook, plus a detached garage and a driveway. Offered for sale chain-free.
Cranford Avenue, London, N13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Palmers Green Station0.4 miles
- Bowes Park Station0.5 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Helping people find homes in Palmers Green, Winchmore Hill and Southgate.
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Located on Green
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN210202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.