Queenswood Road, Sidcup DA15
- Stunning three bedroom semi
- Larger than usual build
- Exceptional full width kitchen/diner extension
- Amazing, well tended Westerly facing garden
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Off street parking
- Great potential for a loft conversion STPC
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Beautiful original parquet flooring and front door
An excellent opportunity to purchase a stylish home with a nod to the Art Deco period, immaculately presented throughout and even boasting the original real oak parquet flooring in the large entrance hall and original solid oak front door similar to what you could you find the Eltham Heights area.
This isn't just any semi detached house, this property was BUILT LARGER THAN USUSAL so offers ample accommodation, the vendors have added an EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINER and with more potential to convert the loft subject to the usual planning consents, this superb property would make an excellent FAMILY HOME!
The local and surrounding areas are popular with families with children with a choice of local GRAMMAR SCHOOLS. The location is perfect for a choice of High Streets from Eltham to Bexleyheath, or further afield with Greenwich or Bluewater shopping centre in the opposite direction.
Commuters can use Sidcup train station or Falconwood for a direct service into Central London, taking you to Central London in approximately 20-22 minutes. Both Sidcup and Blackfen are brimming with pubs and restaurants, with friendly 'locals' serving the community.
Additional benefits include a well established and well tended WESTERLY FACING garden providing the perfect sun trap for the summer months with rear access and purpose built outbuilding/storage area tucked away out of sight and off street parking to front.
BrochuresCHISLEHURST WINDO...4 Page Online Ver...
Queenswood Road, Sidcup DA15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falconwood Station0.9 miles
- Welling Station1.1 miles
- Sidcup Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Jdm is an award winning independent family-run business, established 1996, providing sales, lettings and land and new homes across Parts of South East London and Kent. Our new South East London office in Eltham is situated on a large corner plot on Well Hall Road, situated in a prominent position close to the High Street. Covering the property from top to bottom, our branch network is located in Blackheath Village, Bromley, Chislehurst, Locksbottom and Petts Wood. O
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801043090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.