- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Condition
- Popular Residential Area
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Cluny Estates Agents & Property Management
This well presented three bedroom detached house is located within a popular residential area of Forres close to all local amenities and transport links with the award winning gardens of The Grant Park situated within a short walking distance. The property benefits from UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating. The good sized accommodation comprises:- bright, spacious Lounge with large windows to front allowing natural light to flood in, platform dining area with ample space for a large family dining table creating an ideal space for all your informal dining requirements, modern Kitchen with window to rear providing a lovely outlook over the back garden, Utility Room, two good sized Double Bedrooms with built in wardrobes providing ample storage facilities and a further downstairs single Bedroom, nicely decorated en-suite Shower Room with walk-in corner shower cubicle and a modern Family Bathroom with built in storage and shower over bath. Storage Shed, Driveway, Garage and privately enclosed front and rear gardens.
An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended as it would make a lovely family home.
Outside the property there is a driveway to the front with access to the garage, privately enclosed front garden laid to lawn with a path to side and fenced in rear garden laid to lawn with a large slabbed patio area providing a lovely space for entertaining.
- Lounge/Diner: 6.37m x 4.79m (20’11” x 15’9”)
- Dining Platform Area: 2.89m x 2.60m (9’6” x 8’6”)
- Entrance Hallway: 2.51m x 3.37m (8’3” x 11’1”)
- Kitchen: 3.72m x 2.73m (12’2” x 8’11”)
- Utility Room: 2.59m x 1.89m (8’6” x 6’2”)
- Bedroom 1 (at longest): 5.05m x 3.77m (16’7” x 12’4’’)
- En-suite: 1.67m x 1.50m(5’6” x 4’11”)
- Bedroom 2: 3.46m x 2.98m (11’4” x 9’9”)
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) 2.93m x 2.51m (9’7” x 8’3”)
- Bathroom: 2.55m x 1.67m (8’4” x 5’6”)
- Garage: 6.10m x 2.72m (20’0” x 8’11”)
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Forres Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family run firm of Specialist Estate Agents & Property
Managers with offices in Elgin & Forres. Being established over 25 years
allows us to offer an experienced and professional service to all our
clients. Therefore if you are looking to sell, purchase or lease property in
the Moray area contact the experts, Cluny Estate Agents.
• Free Market Appraisal - No Sale No Fee.
• Moray's most experienced Sales Team with a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluny Estates Agents & Property Management, Forres. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.