Duckett Road, London, N4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
Nestled perfectly a popular "Ladder" street with efficient access to the many attractions of this highly sought after neighbourhood. Green Lanes with its vast array of coffee shops, restaurants and pubs is just moments away making this an excellent rental opportunity.
Duckett Road on the Harringay Ladder is perfectly situated for a multitude of transport links making easy access across London. Includes -Turnpike Lane Underground Station (Piccadilly Line Zone 3), Manor House Underground Station (Piccadilly Line Zone 2), Harringay Rail Station (to Kings Cross or Moorgate in less than 20 minutes), London Overground from Harringay Green Lanes, also within close proximity to Hornsey BR station.
Please contact the lettings department at Winkworth Harringay to arrange an appointment to view .
Your local independently owned property agency with a network of 61 London offices.
Duckett Road, London, N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.2 miles
- Harringay Station0.2 miles
- Manor House Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR210583_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Harringay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.