CHPTR, London Fields, E8
- Studio Apartment
- Help to buy available
- Private outside space
- 110m from London Fields Station
- 0.3 miles from Broadway Market
- 0.6 miles from Victoria Park
- Virtual viewing available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Savills
This exceptional, top floor 3 bedroom apartment with floor to ceiling windows is bathed in natural light throughout and boasts its own private terrace, accessible from the reception room and bedrooms. With an exceptionally well designed interior which maximises flexible living space, the apartment benefits from ample storage and large, open-plan kitchen.
CHPTR offers high-quality living in one of Hackney’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, with all apartments benefitting from fully fitted German kitchens with Bosch integrated appliances and engineered herringbone flooring with underfloor heating.
Within walking distance of the open green space of London Fields and bustling Broadway Market, interiors at CHPTR incorporate industrial features synonymous with the heritage of the surrounding area.
Square Footage: 1,037 sq ft
CHPTR, London Fields, E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.0 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.4 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1990, Currell is a residential and commercial agency based in London, and in December 2018 became part of the Savills Group.
Our five residential sales and lettings offices, two new homes offices, two management offices and our commercial division sit across north, east and south east London, and form part of the wider Savills network with over 100 offices across the UK, and 600 globally.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISN210088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, New Homes - Hackney Wick Fish Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.