Kings Weston Lane, Lawrence Weston, BS11 0LD
- Century Park is a brand new development of 128 new homes
- Integrated appliances
- Heating supplied by environmentally friendly ground source heat pumps
- Heated white towel rail to main bathroom
- 2 years 'peace of mind' customer care warranty and 10 year NHBC warranty
- Situated a stones throw from the M5 ideal for commuters
- Local amenities are within walking distance
- Development will be enhanced by pedestrian and cycle routes
- Help to Buy Available
- Communal pay as you go electric car charging point available on the development
Our marketing suite is now open 7 days a week 10am - 5:30pm by appointment only.
Plot 29 - The Blaise is a two bedroom end terrace home which offers easy living with a contemporary style. The ground floor of the property features a modern open-plan living area with a modern kitchen boasting integrated appliances and double doors opening out onto a rear garden. This new home also comes with a downstairs WC and cupboard. Upstairs the property has two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and 1 allocated parking space.
Century Park is a stylish collection of one, two, three and four-bedroom new homes, situated on the North West edge of Bristol in Lawrence Weston. It offers the ideal location for both first time buyers and young families alike. Situated within easy access of Bristol city centre, The Mall Cribbs Causeway, the M5 and beyond, and close to numerous parks and grassland areas, including the beautiful 650 acre Blaise Castle Estate. Century Park benefits from easy access to the best that this creative city has to offer, whilst being in the quite suburbs. Nearby you have local shops for everyday essentials, a community farm and Blaise Castle Estate with its river walks, woodland, café and children's adventure playground. For those looking for activity and adventure there's a professionally installed BMX track and skate park within walking distance, enhanced pedestrian and cycle routes that run directly through the site and a short drive takes you into the city where there's plenty to keep you and your family entertained.
At Curo we build quality, attractive homes designed for modern living, giving you confidence that you're making a great investment in your family's future. We believe a home is more than bricks and mortar; we create thoughtfully designed developments with connections, community and our customers at their heart. We're proud to be a business with social objectives.
That's why, instead of having shareholders, we re-invest all our profits to achieve our purpose - to create Homes for Good.
*The imagery is from an imaginary viewpoint within an open space area. The purpose is to give a feel for the development and not an accurate description for each property. External materials, finishes and landscaping and the positions of garages may vary throughout the development. Computer generated image is of 'The Blaise' House type and street scenes within the development. This virtual tour is of plot 2, a two bedroom 'Westbury'.
Kings Weston Lane, Lawrence Weston, BS11 0LD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirehampton Station1.2 miles
- Avonmouth Station1.5 miles
- Sea Mills Station1.5 miles
About the development
- 1, 2, 3 and 4-bed homes
- Creating thriving mixed communities
- High quality public spaces
- High specification
- Contact Curo for more information
- Selling fast
At Curo we build quality, attractive homes designed for modern living, giving you confidence that you’re making a great investment in your family’s future. We believe a home is more than bricks and mortar; we create thoughtfully designed developments with connections, community and our customers at their heart. We’re proud to be a business with social objectives.
That’s why, instead of having shareholders, we re-invest all our profits to achieve our purpose – to create Homes for Good.</
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot29_TheBlaise. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curo Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.