Heathcotes, Crawley, West Sussex. RH10 7DN
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- TWO EN SUITES
- REAR GARDEN
- TWO PARKING SPACES AND GARAGE
- NO CHAIN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Offered to the market with no onward chain an internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate this wonderful home in full.
Stairs to first floor, radiator, under stairs cupboard, doors to;
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge (4.47m x 3.25m or 14' 08' x 10' 08' )
Bay window to front, TV Point, two radiators.
Kitchen/Dining Room (5.61m x 3.71m or 18' 05' x 12' 02' )
Base and eye level units comprising a stainless steel sink with draining board and mixer tap, built in NEFF oven, NEFF hob and NEFF extractor hood, integrated NEFF dishwasher and integrated washer/dryer, integrated wine fridge, part tiled walls, radiator, window to rear, patio doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, stairs to second floor, airing cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom 2 (4.57m Max x 3.38m or 15' 0' Max x 11' 01')
Window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes, door to En Suite.
En Suite 2
Comprising a shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 (3.38m x 2.64m or 11' 01' x 8' 08')
Window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 (2.62m x 2.18m or 8' 07' x 7' 02' )
Window to rear, radiator.
Comprising an enclosed bath tub, low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, window.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 (5.84m Max x 2.97m or 19' 02' Max x 9' 09')
Window to front, Velux to rear, two radiators, built in wardrobes, door to En Suite.
Comprising a shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, velux window, part tiled walls, radiator.
Study (2.29m x 1.93m or 7' 06' x 6' 04' )
Fully enclosed with gated side access, patio area, area of lawn, plants and shrubs to borders.
With up and over door.
Two parking spaces.
There is an annual service charge of approx 200 for the upkeep of communal area's.
Heathcotes, Crawley, West Sussex. RH10 7DN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station1.0 miles
- Crawley Station1.8 miles
- Ifield Station3.0 miles
About the agent
WHO ARE WE?
ZOOM995 was established in 2013 by experienced traditional estate agents who identified a need for a company who charged sensible, fair fees for a modern estate agency service.
Modern technology and the internet means buyers no longer have to visit hard to reach traditional estate agent offices. They now have access to all their property on websites like Rightmove and they "surf" the latest available property fro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA12331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zoom995 ltd, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.