Ardingly Road, Lindfield, Haywards Heath
- DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCATION
- DRIVE WAY PARKING
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- HIGH SPECIFICATION FINISH THROUGHOUT
- STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
* RESERVE OFF PLAN NOW * The ORCHARD This four bedroom cottage, has a high specification finish throughout, in an attractive village location, this home boasts a spacious living and dining area.*CALL US NOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT *
Welcome to Buxhalls, a luxurious new development of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes also featuring 2 prestigious cottages. Situated in the attractive Village location of Lindfield, West Sussex.
The award winning Idyllic village of Lindfield, boasts a picturesque high street and is situated on the edge of the commuter's town of the Haywards Heath, with the river Ouse close by. This village, lined with lime trees, has an array of independent retailers including various clothing boutiques, hairdressers, florists, butchers, delicatessens, bakers, wine merchants and home interiors. For food and drink you will be spoilt for choice from the numerous pubs and local restaurants
Lindfield is often referred to as an English rose due to its historical charm with beautiful country walks and the tranquil Eastern road nature reserve at the edge of the town. These are just a couple of the many beautiful qualities that it has to offer.
Located with the balance of being in the captivating countryside but with the convenience of accessible transport links. Fast and frequent services to Brighton, Gatwick, London and much of the south coast direct from Haywards Heath mainline station only a 5 minute drive away. This unique development is perfectly located with everything you need close by and waiting to be enjoyed.
All homes are finished to the highest standard throughout, with a modern desirable design.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Ardingly Road, Lindfield, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station2.0 miles
- Balcombe Station3.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Haywards Heath Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Haywards Heath
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HHT107769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.