Warren Drive, Elm Park, Essex, RM12 4QU
- 60' REAR GARDEN
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- SHARED DRIVEWAY
- OFFCE SPACE / THIRD BEDROOOM: 9'1 X 7'3
The accommodation comprises
Steps leading to double glazed entrance door to:
Papered walls, carpet, radiator, light to painted ceiling and wooden doors to:
14"11 (into wardrobe space) X 10"1: Light to painted ceiling with coving, double glazed bay window to front, papered walls, radiator, carpet and fitted wardobes.
11"10 X 9"2: Double glazed bay window to front. Lights to painted ceiling with coving, carpet, radiator and papered walls. Fitted wardrobes with overhead units.
Double glazed window to side. Fitted Beech effect fitted units with speckled worktop, tiled walls and tiled floor. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, fitted oven, hob and radiator to wall.
Wooden sing doors opening onto
Bathroom and further door opening into office space or third bedroom.
Further hallway with papered walls, tiled floor, wooden door into:
Double glazed obscured glass window to side. Lights to painted ceiling, part painted, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Matching suite with chrome hand shower, radiator, fitted cupboard for storage and radiator.
OFFICE SPACE / BEDROOM THREE
9"1 X 7"3: Light to painted ceiling, papered walls, carpet, Vaillant boiler, radiator and Aluminium style double glazed door opening onto garden.
LOUNGE / DINER
22"10 X 10"1: Lights to painted ceiling with coving, papered walls, carpet and radiator. Double glazed Aluminium style doors opening onto garden.
Dropped curb leading to shared driveway to Garage.
Steps leading to patio area. Wrought iron gate to side for access to Garage and front of property. Laid lawn, well established trees and shrubs to side and rear with views overlooking Harrow Lodge park. Garden measures approximately 60".
Warren Drive, Elm Park, Essex, RM12 4QU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elm Park Station0.3 miles
- Hornchurch Station0.9 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Readings Property Services, Elm Park - Sales
12 Elm Parade Shops St. Nicholas Avenue Elm Park Hornchurch RM12 4RH
We are an independent family run business, with over forty years combined experience in the property services industry, we can offer assistance and advice in all aspects of buying, selling or letting.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 606641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Readings Property Services, Elm Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.