Princes Avenue, Llandrindod Wells, LD1
- Three bedroom maisonette in character-filled building
- Located centrally within Llandrindod Wells a short distance from the Lake
- Private front and rear entrance as well as access to communal areas
- Modern bathroom and separate WC on first floor
- Use of communal gardens to rear of property
- Lease terms to be confirmed
- In need of some modernisation
- Energy performance certificate - TBC
- Generously proportioned accommodation
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This three bedroom maisonette is located in a peaceful, central location within the Spa Town of Llandrindod Wells. Positioned on a road leading up to the famous lake, this substantial building has stained glass windows in the communal areas and this maisonette has its own entrance and exit doors and is accessed from Princes Avenue.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway with access into the 4.91 x 2.96m reception room, large opening leading to the second reception room which measures 4.50 x 2.99m. An opening from the first reception room leads into the 3.24 x 1.48m kitchen with external door to the communal gardens.
On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms, one with a door into the communal hallway of Sunnycroft, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
Externally, the property benefits from use of the communal gardens which are accessed through iron gates to the side of the property.
The vendor has informed us that the property is leasehold, and the lease terms are to be confirmed.
Telephone & Broadband: Telephone- subject to BT transfer regulations. According to comparethemarket.com the property has a broadband speed of: 74.35 Mbps (average speed of Mbps).
Please note you should always confirm this by speaking to the specific provider you would like to use. This is for guidance only.
The property is located in a peaceful, yet central location in Llandrindod Wells, which is the county town of the largest county in Wales, Powys. Offering an extensive range of retail, recreational and educational facilities the Spa Town is a popular destination for visitors due to the picturesque surrounding countryside and mixture of beautiful Victorian and Edwardian town houses. Llandrindod is easily accessible by both rail and road with several local bus services in and around the area, neighbouring towns and villages. There is outstanding education available in the area, with several primary schools, a comprehensive secondary school and sixth form. Llandrindod also boasts The Albert Hall theatre, the National Cycle Collection museum and the large man-made lake and accompanying sculptures. The town also hosts the annual Victorian Festival Many where locals and visitors dress in antique costumes, and the whole town steps back in time. The town itself boasts many sporting and recreational facilities including a Football Club, Rugby Club, an international standard outdoor bowling green which hosts national and international events and a newer indoor bowling centre and highly regarded 18 hole golf course and driving range. There is also a leisure centre with full sized swimming pool, gym, AstroTurf pitch and indoor sports hall. Situated within the Wye Valley, an area of natural beauty and close to the Elan Valley at Rhayader, it is well-known as a walker’s paradise whilst the Red Kite feeding centre at Gigrin Farm offers a truly unique experience to see the rare and magnificent birds on a daily basis.
Princes Avenue, Llandrindod Wells, LD1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandrindod Station0.3 miles
- Pen-y-bont Station3.4 miles
- Builth Road Station5.3 miles
About the agent
James Dean are passionate about property and people. They are forward thinking estate agents with a great web site, jamesdean4property.co.uk, superb window displays and experienced staff helping sell your home. They are always looking to improve through modern technology and good old fashioned service, they accompany viewings and have quality sale details with floor plans. They also have country home, letting and surveying departments. Selling, letting or buying let James Dean look after you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21565254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James.Dean, Builth Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.