Gateford Drive, Horsham, RH12
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- CORNER PLOT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE STATION
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
- EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION
- PROMINENT POSITION
- PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- WONDERFUL ENTERTAINING PATIO AREA
Homes like this don't come up that often, situated on a corner in a recent HIGH END PRIVATE residential development this HUGE FOUR BEDROOM home is one to view. There is parking for at least FOUR CARS on the driveway and a garage also (could be perfect for an electric charging point) and space all around the home as it is a corner plot.
The downstairs living areas are vast with a long spacious dedicated lounge with double doors in to the entrance hall which also leads into the Study, kitchen and dining room not to mention the downstairs w/c.
The upstairs is equally vast with FOUR BEDROOMS and a family bathroom and is equally as beautifully presented as the rest of the house. Outside to the rear there is a beautiful walled garden with a mature lawn and plantings with a beautiful 'party patio' just to the rear of the lounge.
A superb home, lovingly maintained and beautifully presented it is definately one to view. For commuters the A24 is moments away and the station is a short walk away.
Located a short walk to Littlehaven Train Station ideal for commuters and quick access to the A264/A24.
Gateford Drive, Horsham, RH12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Littlehaven Station0.5 miles
- Horsham Station1.2 miles
- Warnham Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1934, Gascoigne-Pees has an enviable reputation for selling and letting quality properties. We have branches spanning from Richmond in South West London, through to Midhurst in Sussex and across to Basingstoke in Hampshire; as well as close links to central London and the South Coast through our relationships with other Countrywide brands.
If you are looking to sell, let, buy or rent a property in any of these areas please contact your local Gascoigne-Pees branch to discu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSM210203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.