Swansfield, Lechlade, GL7
- Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms & Downstairs w/c
- Off-Street Parking & Double Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Over Looking A Green To The Front
- Sought After And Quiet Location
A beautiful four double bedroom detached family home situated in a popular and sought after location in Lechlade, complete with views over a green to the front and only a short walk to local amenities and the centre of Lechlade. The property also boasts two reception rooms, two bathrooms, double garage, off-street parking and landscaped rear garden.
This impressive home comprises; Entrance hall, downstairs w/c, kitchen with access to rear garden, spacious sitting room with gas fire place and patio doors out to the rear garden, dining room, landing, family bathroom and four light and airy double bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and master bedroom with both built-in wardrobes and modern en-suite shower room.
To the front there is a driveway leading to the double garage complete with electric door providing plenty of off-street parking and storage. There is also a small front garden and the property over looks a green space to the front which provides a nice view. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn along with a patio area which is perfect for outside dining and entertaining. The garden also hosts well stocked flower beds and borders along with a small summerhouse/shed.
The property is freehold and is connected to mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. There is gas central heating and upvc double glazing throughout.
Lechlade is located on the further most navigational point of the River Thames bordering three counties. It is a charming historic Cotswold market town boasting a vibrant community. The town offers a wealth of reputable day to day amenities to include a popular primary school, convenience stores, butchers, modern medical centre, dentists, bank and numerous public houses and restaurants. Its proximity to the River Thames affords aquatic past times and splendid walks.
By appointment only please.
Swansfield, Lechlade, GL7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station10.3 miles
About the agent
We are Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents and Commercial Property Consultants located in Faringdon, south west Oxfordshire.
Our Residential Sales and Lettings team specialise in the Vale of White Horse and Upper Thames region including Faringdon, Lechlade, Wantage and the surrounding villages.
Our Commercial, Residential Land and Planning & Development work covers this region and the wider area.
Led by a team of qualified RICS surveyors, we have over 45 years combined proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21645089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waymark Property, Faringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.