Harrison Mews, Beverley HU17 0FS
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath Modern Town House
- 1st Floor Lounge
- Open Plan Living Kitchen Diner To The Ground Floor
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces To The Front Of The Property
- Private, South Facing Rear Garden
- Part Of The Flemingate Development
- Virtual Viewing Available - Please Call To Book Yours
The present owners have lived here since it was built some 8 years ago. They chose it for several reasons. The location was ideal - within moments of the Flemingate Centre and a short walk into the town centre or the railway station. They also liked the fact that it blended in with older properties. They have loved living here but it is now time for them to move on and this paves the way for someone else to move in and enjoy.
This property has the luxury of 2 parking spaces to the front. It also has the bonus of a secure lockable side passage.
Step inside the entrance hallway. From here you can access the open plan living kitchen diner and the cloakroom.
The open plan living kitchen diner is a good sized room. The kitchen area has a good range of gloss wall and base cabinets and contrasting composite countertops. There is a built in oven and gas hob with stainless steel splash back and cooker hood overhead. An understairs cupboard provides plenty of storage for your household goods. The remainder of the space gives you plenty of choice as to how to set out your furniture and double doors open out onto the rear garden.
The rear garden is south facing and not overlooked. A paved patio area gives way to a lawn with gravel borders to either side. Timber fencing marks the boundary. A garden shed is the ideal place to store your outdoor tools etc.
To the first floor is a lounge, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
The bathroom on this floor has a shower over the bath.
To the top floor are two further bedrooms - a double and a single - plus another bathroom.
Please take a moment to study our 2 D and 3 D colour floor plans and have a browse through our photographs. A virtual 3 D walkthrough is available by bookable appointment prior to viewing in person. Call us to book yours and view this from fhe comfort of your present home.
This property includes:
- 01 - Entrance Hall
- 02 - Open Plan Living Kitchen
6.71m x 3.75m (25.1 sqm) - 22' x 12' 3" (270 sqft)
Measurements taken at widest point.
Karndean flooring. A good range of fitted wall and base cabinets (gloss finish). Contrasting composite counter tops. Built in Zanussi oven. Gas hob with stainless steel splash back and cooker hood overhead. 1.5 bowl stainless sink/drainer. Space for a washing machine, a slim line dishwasher and a fridge freezer. Recessed spotlights to kitchen area. Understairs cupboard. Double doors open out onto the rear garden.
- 03 - Downstairs Cloakroom
1.74m x 1.73m (3 sqm) - 5' 8" x 5' 8" (32 sqft)
Karndean. Hand wash basin. WC.
- 04 - First Floor Landing
Carpeted. Leads the the lounge and bedroom 2.
- 05 - Bedroom 2
3.89m x 2.46m (9.5 sqm) - 12' 9" x 8' (103 sqft)
- 06 - Bathroom
2.45m x 1.77m (4.3 sqm) - 8' x 5' 9" (46 sqft)
Karndean flooring. White suite. Bath with shower overhead. Glass shower screen. Hand wash basin. WC. Partially tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Wall mounted mirror.
- 07 - Lounge
3.89m x 3.32m (12.9 sqm) - 12' 9" x 10' 10" (139 sqft)
- 08 - Second Floor Landing
- 09 - Bedroom 1
4.68m x 3.9m (18.2 sqm) - 15' 4" x 12' 9" (196 sqft)
Double. Carpeted. Built in cupboard.
- 10 - Bedroom 3
3.16m x 1.84m (5.8 sqm) - 10' 4" x 6' (62 sqft)
Single. Carpeted. 2 x Velux style windows.
- 11 - Bathroom
2.04m x 1.74m (3.5 sqm) - 6' 8" x 5' 8" (38 sqft)
Karndean flooring. White suite. Bath. Hand wash basin. WC. Shaver point. Partially tiled walls. 1 x Velux style window.
- 12 - Parking
To the front. 2 spaces.
- 13 - Rear Garden
South facing. Not overlooked. Paved patio area gives way to a lawn with gravelled borders to either side. Shed. Timber fencing marks the boundary.
There is a side passage that leads to the front of the property. This is secured by lockable gates and is for the sole use of the owners.
- Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Curtains & Blinds Are Included In The Sale
- Payment to FirstPort Every 6 Months For Upkeep Of General Outdoor Area. Varies. Last Payment Was £107.44
- Council Tax:
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band B (81-91)
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Beverley) - Property Reference 41564
Harrison Mews, Beverley HU17 0FS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beverley Station0.2 miles
- Arram Station3.1 miles
- Cottingham Station4.0 miles
About the agent
A multi award-winning estate agent, covering Beverley, Willerby, Hessle and Market Weighton.
Run by Directors Jane and Roland Peck, and their fantastic team Kathy and Sue.
Our philosophy is simple – the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our agents pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
EweMove embrace the very latest technology available to estate agents and we have invested hea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 41564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.