Leasowe Road, Wallasey, Wirral
- Virtual viewing available
- 1425 sq ft approx
- Detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/ living/ dining room
- Sitting room
- Generous size garden
- Gated off road parking
- Wallasey Village Location
- Immaculately presented
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Karl Tatler Estate Agents
Having been tastefully re-configured to meet the needs of a modern day family, the heart of this home is certainly the open plan kitchen/ living/ dining room. This is a great space for a busy family life or entertaining and is flooded with natural light due to the dual aspect windows. The kitchen has been done to an excellent standard and is made up of tasteful units, contrasting worktops and matching tiles with plenty of space for a table & chairs. Also on the ground floor is the spacious hallway, sitting room with another beautiful deep bayed window and the handy downstairs WC/ cloak cupboard. Upstairs there is the luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower and roll top bath as well as the separate WC with 'his & hers' sinks. The three bedrooms are all well-proportioned double rooms, with the master and second bedroom benefitting from an array of built in wardrobes. Complete with boarded loft space which is easily accessible from the landing and has endless potential to be further developed.
Externally there is a long gated driveway to the front providing a wealth of secure off road parking. The rear is comprised of a generous size garden which has been fully landscaped, made up of large decking area, lawn, established shrubbery and colourful flower beds.
Thoughtfully upgraded throughout to a fantastic standard, this is a wonderful family home deserving of an internal viewing to appreciate all that is within. Situated just walking distance to excellent schooling, local shops and brilliant transport links. Call the Wallasey office for more information or to arrange your viewing.
Leasowe Road, Wallasey, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wallasey Village Station0.1 miles
- Wallasey Grove Road Station0.4 miles
- Bidston Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Since 1997 we have helped 1000's of people buy and sell property across the Wirral. We now have 7 branches (Prenton, Heswall, Moreton, Greasby, Little Sutton, Wallasey & West Kirby) giving us total coverage of our market.
We have won many awards over the last 22 years including National Estate Agent of the Year twice.
Each year we list and sell more properties on the Wirral than any other agent because of our focus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WYS211244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.