The Mews, London, N1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- gated mews house with parking
- four bedrooms plus office
- private garden plus roof terrace
- top floor suite
- quiet location
A mews house tends to offer a quiet location. This one is no different in that it is tucked behind a terrace in a conservation area. However this conservation area has a number of 'no through' roads, making it all but traffic free. Whilst Angel & Shoreditch are both within walking distance & the Regent's canal is closer still.
This house, within 'The Mews', was fairly recently constructed however the architect owners have put their own subtle stamp on it making it an even better home.
The house blends features such as the top floor bedroom with adjoining terrace & the double height living space, with practical fundamentals like walk in storage cupboards; utility spaces & a huge amount of kitchen work surface.
Set over three & a half floors the house can be arranged as three-to-four bedrooms; additional study; 2.5 bathrooms, plus full width living room & separate kitchen/ diner.
To the rear is a private patio accessed via sliding doors from the main living space. Plenty big enough for some reclining furniture & a BBQ. There is also a decked terrace on the top floor which opens out from the main bedroom.
Electronic gates lead you in to The Mews. The house has an allocated parking space.
Arlington Square & the surrounding roads are convenient for access into both the City & West End.
Essex Road station (one stop to Old St, two to Moorgate) is within a 7 minute walk
Granary Square, King's Cross, is a 12 minute cycle ride away
St Paul's Cathedral is 23 mins away via public transport
The Mews, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Essex Road Station0.3 miles
- Angel Station0.7 miles
- Haggerston Station0.7 miles
About the agent
"Islington's original hybrid Lettings Agency"
Charles David James is structured with a view to spending sufficient time communicating with clients both before an instruction is taken, in order to allow us to understand our clients needs, as well as allocating sufficient time & resource whilst a transaction is going through.
There is plenty of paperwork associated with a new letting: memorandums, referencing suitable parties & drafting appropriate agreements. All of which requires
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Mews_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles David James, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.