Parkside Court, E16
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished to a high standard
- Secure underground parking
- Ample storage
- Available from Mid November
- Fully integrated kitchen
- 24 HR Concierge
The apartment boasts two spacious bedrooms furnished to a high spec including bespoke built-in wardrobes, two en-suite bathrooms, downstairs w/c, and an open-plan fully fitted kitchen with modern integrated appliances. The west-facing reception room invites stunning natural light and has ample space for dining and a glazed floor-to-ceiling door leading to a great sized balcony. An additional balcony leading off the master bedroom has beautiful views of the park and river. The house also has two additional storage cupboards and has an allocated secured underground parking space.
Waterside Park offers a 24-hour concierge service and a fully equipped gymnasium. The development is set in close proximity to Canary Wharf and West India Quay. The development is situated 50 yards to Pontoon Dock DLR station giving access to Canning Town Jubilee line station and has a bus stop right in front of the development. The house is in the catchment of outstanding primary schools (Britannia Village Primary, Royal Wharf Primary, and Drew Primary School) and is in close proximity to newsagents and supermarkets.
Parkside Court, E16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontoon Dock Station0.3 miles
- London City Airport Station0.5 miles
- Prince Regent Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Henry Wiltshire Estate Agents, Canary Wharf
Henry Wiltshire Estate Agents are market leaders in Canary Wharf for sales, lettings and property management. We have vast experience in the market place and we pride ourselves in offering a professional and personal service to investors, developers, landlords and tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.