Victoria Road, Retford
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Over two levels with one bedroom on the first floor and two to the second
- Spacious living accomadation
- Ideal for first time buyer or investor
- Ideal for commuters being walking distance to the train station
WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN situated over two levels with one bedroom on first floor and two to the second. The property is close to both the local amenities of the town centre and also Retford train station which has links to London Kings Cross within 1 hour 30 minutes.
The property sits just a short distance from the town rail station which has an intercity train link to London in 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major cities. The only A1 is accessed within 4 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood international airport is just 13 miles away.
The property is situated close to the town centre where amenities include shops, boutiques restaurants and pubs. There is also a market three days a week and a monthly farmers market. For those who enjoy walking, there is an award winning park, Kings park positioned off the town centre with play park, rose garden and bowling green as well as lovely routes along the Chesterfield canal and the River Idle. In addition to this the local schools are superb, making this an ideal choice for families.
With stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 16' into recess plus hallway x 12' 10" ( 4.88m into recess plus hallway x 3.91m )
Freshly painted with coving to the ceiling, under stairs cupboard and television point. With central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.16m )
Fitted with wall and base units, complementary work surfaces and stainless steel sink and drainer unit. With central heating boiler, electric oven and electric hob.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 9' 7" to chimney breast ( 3.94m x 2.92m to chimney breast )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, central heating radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Fitted with wc, wash hand basin and p-shaped bath with shower above. With chrome central heating radiator, extractor and two double glazed windows.
With stairs leading to second floor landing.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.31m )
With central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" max x 6' 2" ( 2.84m max x 1.88m )
With cupboard over the stairs, vellux window and central heating radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Victoria Road, Retford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Retford Station0.1 miles
- Retford Station0.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Retford William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Retford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD107234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.