The Primary, Gartshore Road, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow, G66
- Luxury Sandstone Conversion with low maintenance privately accessed rear terrace
- Former headmasters house with panoramic views of the Campsies
- Designer flooring & luxurious carpets included
- Beautiful PORCELANOSA bathroom, en suite & WC
- German style Kitchen featuring state of the art self venting induction hob set in island breakfast bar with complementing BOSCH Appliances
- 3 Generous Bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Award Winning Developer
- Premier Guarantee
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Slater Hogg & Howison
A striking designer kitchen complete with BOSCH integrated appliances & a state of the art self venting hob inset the island breakfast bar leads through to a stunning dining room, perfect for entertaining.
Completing the ground floor is a stylish WC by the iconic Porcelanosa brand as well as a generous storage cupboard.
The upper floor is home to the three generous bedrooms. All have stylish fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom featuring a designer en-suite by Porcelanosa. Completing the upper floor is further inbuilt storage, as well as a beautiful family bathroom, again by Porcelanosa.
This family home also enjoys outdoor space, both with an easily maintained terrace; perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining, as well as a lawn.
Award winning PANACEA homes are excited to launch 'The Primary' in Kirkintilloch; an exclusive bespoke 15 home re-development of St Agatha's primary school on Gartshore Road.
The luxury sandstone conversions retain original features from the school whilst contemporary styled new builds take centre stage within the former school's large playground.
Please enjoy and even share the VIDEO Tour of this beautiful home.
PANACEA homes are renowned for their stunning and unique property developments across Scotland and The Primary is no exception. With luxury at the heart of the development, the homes include carefully crafted kitchens designed with convenience, user friendliness and style in mind. State of the art integrated Bosch appliances further enhance the highly spec'd development and the bathrooms / en-suites will be fitted out with beautiful luxury tiling and sanitaryware from the iconic Porcelanosa.
PANACEA strive for excellence and you can be assured that every available resource & effort is perfected to ensure that your home is bespoke to the location & unique in design.
PANACEA are proud of their characterful homes and The Primary incorporates original features such as vaulted ceilings, timber eaves and the use of original stonework. The aim is to create a beautiful development whilst ensuring respect is paid to the traditional styling of the former school.
There are 6 unique homes created by the conversion from the original school building itself, incorporating the various classrooms, head masters office and sports hall. Many feature easily maintained front and rear garden spaces or terraces with the upper level apartments particularly benefitting from fantastic views of the rolling hills of the Campsies.
There are also a further 9 new build homes taking residence in the school playground. Created using a sharp design using a mixture of tumbled brick with sleek modern rendering and contemporary roof tiling, these properties make a unique design statement in the Kirkintilloch area.
Each new home boasts the highest level of energy efficiency, with modern heating and insulation. Roof fitted solar panels also contribute to the high energy efficiency benefit of the new build homes.
Both the conversions and the new builds have ample allocated and visitor parking with spacious entry ways to the properties.
For more information call our Kirkintilloch Branch
* Images are purely indicative of style and specification therefore do not form any part of any contract. Similarly, descriptions, floor plans and sizes/dimensions are approximate and do not form any part of any contract.
116 Meters Squared
The Primary, Gartshore Road, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow, G66
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lenzie Station1.9 miles
- Croy Station3.3 miles
- Stepps Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Our estate agency branch is situated right at the heart of historic Bearsden Cross, on the corner of Roman Road and Drymen Road. The branch is surrounded by numerous shops and eateries, and is located directly opposite Bearsden Primary School and close to Bearsden Academy.
The Bearsden branch covers the surrounding areas of Milngavie, Torrance, Strathblane, Blanefield, Killearn, Balfron and Drymen.
Why choose Slater Hogg and Howison?
Our staff are highly trained and p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AHB210030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Bearsden, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.