West Hoathly, East Grinstead, RH19
- Extended 4 bedroom semi - detached house with driveway parking
- Safe and secure living environment
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, island and dining area
- Spacious lounge with log burner
- Useful utility room, with storage and WC
- Stunning principle suite with far reaching views
- Three good sized further bedrooms
- Ensuite and family bathroom
- Useful storage area with electric door
- Raised decking area and private garden
Upon entering the property, you are greeted by the elegant hallway, ideal for removing wet coats, muddy boots or prams. The eye catching kitchen/diner really is the hub to the home, with built in appliances and ample worksurface space ideal for getting creative, incorporating an island; leading to the dining area, with dual bi fold doors – perfect for keeping an eye on the kids! The lounge is a beautiful reception room with feature log burner, perfect for those chilly winter evenings. There is a useful utility room, and WC. Via the turned staircase the exciting accommodation continues to the first floor where you will find three well proportioned bedrooms, accompanied by the refitted bathroom. The principle suite is the ideal place to escape and relax after a busy day, enjoying plenty of natural light, a Cabrio window balcony with far reaching views, and an ensuite – what else could you ask for!
There is gravel driveway parking to the front, leading to the store area with electric door. There is an electric car charge port. The garden offers plenty of seclusion enjoying a raised decking area, great for entertaining, leading to the garden that is predominantly laid to lawn. The property is heated using a sustainable air source heat pump system.
6.48m x 3.5m
2.29m x 1.6m
6.1m x 3.28m
2.92m x 2.13m
3.1m x 2.62m
3.33m x 3.28m
2.18m x 2.08m
2.46m x 1.7m
4.32m x 3.1m
2.92m x 2.18m
West Hoathly, East Grinstead, RH19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station3.6 miles
- Balcombe Station4.0 miles
- Three Bridges Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Mayhews are a totally independent firm of estate agents with over 200 years combined property knowledge. We employ local professionals who have many years' experience in the local property market.
Whether you need advice on buying or selling we are here to help and guide you through the process.
We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and adhere to the highest standards of service in our industr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EAG200179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayhew Estates, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.