- Impressive Kitchen with wide range of cream gloss fitted cupboards, black granite work surfaces, integrated appliances including Bosch coffee machine, Rangemaster Professional kitchen range, central island with breakfast bar
- Sitting Area/Sun Room with full height windows and French doors leading out to a roof terrace overlooking the garden
- Large Utility Room with gloss cupboards and black granite worktops
- Lounge with inglenook fireplace with Jotul multi fuel stove. Doors to roof terrace.
- Dining Room/Study
- Cloakroom with WC and hand basin
- Magnificent master bedroom, en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Family bathroom
- Attractive sitting area on the landing
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 both have luxuriously designed fully tiled en-suites
- Sitting/games room (wired for home cinema use) with doors leading out to the rear terrace and garden
- Plant room, serves as a clothes airing room
- Double garage with fully automated timber doors, side door, power and light
- Gardens of about 0.39 of an acre
The house occupies a prominent position in this private park. The origins of Dormans Park date back to the 1800s. It originally comprised of over 200 acres of farmland and woodland. Following the arrival of the railway, with London just 28 miles away, it became a peaceful environment in which to live. Today, it offers an interesting variety of houses, both old and new, in tranquil surroundings.
The old market town of East Grinstead is about 2.5 miles away. Dormansland village is just over 1 mile with village store and pretty church, whilst Lingfield is about 2.5 miles offering local shopping facilities, the renowned Racecourse, and the highly regarded Lingfield College, an independent day school. For commuters, Dormans Station is just over 1 mile away. For the international traveller, Gatwick airport is about 9 miles distant.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dormans Station0.6 miles
- East Grinstead Station1.6 miles
- Lingfield Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Private Estates, Prime Property from Robert Leech, Lingfield covering Dormans Park
27 High Street, Lingfield, RH7 6AA
Private Estates is the unique marketing brand from Robert Leech, managing the sale of prime homes in the middle to top end of the market. As you would expect, this initiative provides our clients with a highly individual and personal service.
Country property will often include equestrian facilities. With over 30 years experience in this niche sector, we will work in ‘partnership’ with you to maximise your asset and achieve the best possible result on your behalf. Our bespoke advice mig
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100126009676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Private Estates, Prime Property from Robert Leech, Lingfield covering Dormans Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.