11 Whitehill Avenue, Musselburgh, EH21 6PF
- End terraced chalet style villa
- Well presented and spacious accommodation
- Hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/diner
- Three bedrooms
- Stylish modern shower room & downstairs WC
- Electric heating and double glazing throughout
- Large private gardens to front and rear. Driveway
- EPC Band E, Council tax band D
By appt tel Agents
**CLOSING DATE SET TUESDAY 26TH OCTOBER @ 12 NOON** This is a well proportioned (87m sq) end terraced chalet style villa located within this popular residential area which lies a short walk from the railway station and QMU. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from electric heating and double glazing throughout. The generous accommodation comprises at ground floor level, a welcoming entrance hall with good storage, handy downstairs WC, spacious sitting room and a generous fitted kitchen/diner with appliances. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and a stylish, modern shower room with two piece white suite and electric shower.
There is a well maintained front garden with lawn. The enclosed rear garden is well maintained and has a lawn, paved patio, established flower beds, greenhouse and a paved driveway providing off street parking and has a handy external storage cupboard. There is residents permit parking available to the rear of the property.
The popular coastal town of Musselburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth at the mouth of the River Esk. It is surrounded by unspoilt countryside and offers delightful walks along the river, promenade and links. Leisure facilities are varied including the famous Musselburgh racecourse, a choice of golf courses, theatre, harbour, sailing, cycling, swimming pool/sports centre and a modern private gymnasium. The town retains its original market town shape, which is now lined with numerous shops including a choice of banks along with a wide range of supermarkets including a large Tesco. There are excellent educational facilities including the Queen Margaret University. Transport links to Edinburgh include a railway station and regular bus services. Fast main roads link easily with the A1, which in turn provides access to the City Bypass, major motorway connections and EdinburghInternationalAirport.
3.28m x 4.5m
Front facing livingroom with large picture window and electric fire within an attractive surround
3.23m x 5.07m
Rear facing kitchen diner with a range of fitted units, electric cooker, automatic washing machine, fridge freezer, storage cupboards and door to garden
Handy downstairs wc with two piece white suite
3.01m x 3.54m
Generously proportioned front facing double bedroom
2.92m x 3.2m
Spacious rear facing double bedroom with twin storage cupboards
2.61m x 2.94m
Front facing third bedroom with overstair storage cupboard
Stylish modern shower room with two piece white suite and separate shower cabinet with electric shower
11 Whitehill Avenue, Musselburgh, EH21 6PF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Musselburgh Station0.2 miles
- Newcraighall Station0.9 miles
- Shawfair Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Drummond Miller Property are a one stop shop for estate agency, conveyancing and lettings. Our highly experienced team is committed to delivering more by offering great communication plus a transparent and personable service tailored to meet a variety of needs and budgets. We have a network of five offices across central Scotland and a dedicated team of people on hand to provide the personal service you expect and deserve.
We make the process of selling your property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 182583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.