Green Park, Reading, RG2
- WOODLAND EDGETHE NEWPORT | 464
- Beautifully designed 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom (plus guest WC) house
- Open-plan kitchen/family room perfect for entertaining
- Separate living room with Juliet balcony
- Private garden & 2 parking spaces
- New community in a beautiful lakeside setting
- Surrounded by open green spaces, trim trails & nature paths
- Just 23 minutes by train from Reading to London Paddington
House 464, The Newport is a beautiful new addition to Green Park Village and one of just twenty-two 4-bedroom houses in the latest collection of homes, Woodland Edge. This perfect, modern family home boasts 1,533 sq. ft. in total and is situated in a secluded position surrounded by mature trees.
The ground floor of this brand new property features an open-plan kitchen/dining room with double doors that you can throw open and step into the peace of your garden, a family room/snug which provides an alternative to the main living room, a guest WC and a utility room as well as a single garage adjoined to the house.
Continuing onto the first floor there is a separate living room with a balcony, perfect for entertaining and the main bedroom which features a walk in wardrobe and an en suite shower room with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware.
The second floor is home to the remaining three bedrooms. Bedroom two includes an en suite shower room and there is a further family bathroom for bedrooms three and four.
Welcome to Green Park Village
Perfectly placed, minutes from central Reading, Green Park Village offers a stunning collection of New England inspired three, four and five bedroom houses, one, two and three bedroom apartments and two bedroom Coach Houses, on the banks of a beautiful lake.
Every detail is considered in these carefully designed modern homes with landscaping that links the spaces between the buildings as well as trim trails, nature walks, and picnic and play areas that surround the lake.
Set in 60 acres, this vibrant new community offers all the facilities that a local neighbourhood needs. A brand new primary school, community hall, Market Square and Extra Care apartments are at the heart of this sustainable new lakeside village.
Across the road at the well-established Green Park Business Park discover an array of local amenities such as restaurants, a health and fitness centre, retail stores and year round events, for all to enjoy.
A forthcoming new railway station will provide access to Reading and Crossrail in just 6 minutes and will further enhance excellent travel connections in to London and beyond.
Experience the perfect balance of accessibility and escapism, and enjoy a truly peaceful place to call home.
External images are computer generated. Internal images depict the Showhome. All images are indicative only.
Green Park, Reading, RG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading West Station1.9 miles
- Reading Station2.4 miles
- Earley Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Over the past 50-plus years, Parkers has selectively expanded from its original base in Gloucester always with an eye to providing customers the service they want wherever they have opened new branches.
Parkers prides itself on being a market leader within many of the areas in which the company operates. It's philosophy of building teams of skilful and highly motivated professionals has ensured that it continues to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
In an i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RDD210492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.