Thistle Close, Portchester, PO16
- CHAIN FREE - Three bedroom Semi Detached Townhouse
- Built by Persimmon Homes in 2019 with approx 8 years builders guarantee left on the property
- Portsmouth and Southsea railway station provides direct access to London Waterloo in approximately 1.5 hours
- Property benefitting from extra upgrades including TV Sockets in every room and brushed chrome electrical fittings
- Approx 941 sq ft of accommodation
- Driveway parking for three vehicles
- Beautifully landscaped west facing garden with 8ftx6ft shed and external socket
- Supermarkets and local amenities near by
- Close to the Solent
- Good access to the A27, A3 and M27 (leading to the M3)
The accommodation is lovely and light throughout and is in excellent condition. On the ground floor is a spacious sitting room, downstairs cloakroom and a kitchen/diner that leads out onto the garden. The kitchen has been attractively fitted with white gloss cabinets and benefits from extra upgrades, such as granite worktops and a double oven. French door leads out onto the garden and entertainment patio terrace. On the first floor is two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. And on the top floor is the master bedroom with ensuite shower room
Summary of accommodation
Sitting room * Downstairs WC * Kitchen/Diner
Two double bedrooms * Family bathroom
Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
Portchester train station - 1.4 miles
Fareham - 3.1 miles
Cosham - 4.1 miles
Portsmouth - 5.3 miles
Southampton - 16.9 miles
The town of Portchester is rich with history highlighted by one of the best preserved Saxon Shore forts, the 3rd Century built Portchester Castle which factored as one of the Solents major defences for hundreds of years.
The local precinct which is 1 mile away provides all your daily needs with a Bakery, Tesco Express, Iceland, Hardware Stores, Restaurants, Takeaways, Library, Hairdressers/Barbers and Pharmacy along with free parking. Every Wednesday also provides a weekly market.
There are also major supermarkets Sainsburys, Tesco Extra, Lidl and Aldi within a few mile radius.
Less than a quarter of a mile will lead you to Wicor Recreation Ground, that boasts fantastic walks, big open fields and shoreline views across to the city of Portsmouth.
Wicor Primary School and Portchester Community School which are both just 3 roads away have good ofsted reports and are popular within the catchment area. Cams Hill School is close by and also possesses a good ofsted report.
The local BP Garage is half a mile away and also comes with a mini Marks and Spencers.
If you fancy a meal and drink then why not pop along to The Seagull or Wicor Mill pub and restaurants less than 15 minute walk.
Portchester is small town with a big community feel, close motorway connections for the M27 and just far enough out of the city to avoid the rush.
Thistle Close, Portchester, PO16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portchester Station0.8 miles
- Fareham Station2.2 miles
- Cosham Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers is an independent estate agency based in Hampshire, United Kingdom. Hamilton Parkers services are Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes, Holiday Homes, and Commercial Property. The company has agents covering a vast area within the region from country to coast in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals, Hamilton Parkers can position their
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11190221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.