Warley Mount, Brentwood
- Victorian Character Property with many original features
- One Bedroom Maisonette
- Pretty Private Rear Garden
- Beautifully Presented
- Spacious Reception Room with 9` High Ceilings
- Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Private Off-Street Parking for Two Vehicles
- Additional shared parking to the side of the property
- 0.2 Miles from Brentwood Train Station
- 0.7 Miles from Brentwood High Street
This delightful one bedroom ground floor maisonette offers very well presented and character accommodation including an entrance hall with wood laminate flooring leading to a superb lounge with 9` high ceilings, double glazed sash bay window and an attractive stone fireplace with real flame gas fire as well as ornate coving and ceiling rose.
The refitted kitchen situated at the front of the property offers cream panelled units and includes a built in oven and hob, space for full size fridge/freezer and washing machine,
A stylish fully tiled bathroom offers a modern white suite, with shower over the bath and heated towel rail and tiled floor.
The spacious double bedroom, with an expanse of fitted wardrobes, is situated at the rear of the property and again includes tall ceilings and ornate coving with double glazed French doors leading on to a very pretty and enclosed 50` rear garden commencing paved patio with the remainder being low maintenance with a raised decking at rear, ideal for relaxing, enjoying the sunshine and ample space for entertaining.
The property is further enhanced by having private off street parking to the front of the property for two vehicles and an additional shared driveway to the side.
Character properties, so ideally situated, with private parking for two vehicles and rear garden are rarely available and we advise an early viewing to appreciate the wonderful features it offers.
Welcoming entrance door accessed via the storm porch, laminate flooring and radiator.
Reception Room - 16'8" (5.08m) x 15'9" (4.8m)
Spacious carpeted reception room flooded with light from the three bay windows, 9` ceilings and feature fireplace. Smart radiator
Kitchen - 8'4" (2.54m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Modern kitchen with part tiled walls and floor with built in oven and hob and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Window to the front. Smart electric radiator.
Striking fully tiled modern bathroom with heated towel rail, white suite with shower over the bath.
Bedroom - 15'9" (4.8m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Spacious double bedroom with original polished floor boards, fitted wardrobes providing ample storage and attractive French doors leading to the attractive private rear garden. Smart electric radiator.
Very pretty private rear garden commencing with a paved patio area, attractive mid garden seating area with stones and slabs and raised decked area, allowing three areas to be enjoyed at different times of the day for entertaining, relaxing and enjoying the sunshine or entertaining.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Warley Mount, Brentwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brentwood Station0.1 miles
- Shenfield Station1.8 miles
- Harold Wood Station3.2 miles
About the agent
HS Estate Agents is an independent family owned property agency located close to Brentwood station. Being the only agent in Essex to be accredited with Trading Standards “Buy with Confidence” award our aim is to exceed our clients` expectations through our quality of service, honesty and integrity. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent you will find that at HS Estate Agents we offer a vibrant, personal and friendly but above all professional service.
Our team has over fifty
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2143_MSBW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HS Estate Agents, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.