Advent House 2, Isaac Way, Ancoats
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Stunning Apartment In Quiet Development
- Open Plan Living With Dining Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- One Large Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Main Bathroom Suite
- Balcony With Great View
- Positioned Next To The Inner Ring Road
- Approx. 10 Minutes Walk To Piccadilly
- Fully Furnished To High Standard
- Available 14th January 2022
This apartment briefly comprises: entrance hallway, open plan living room with dining area that further benefits from a balcony, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, one large double bedroom with a main luxury bathroom suite with shower. This apartment is available 14th January 2022
If you are interested in viewing this property or have a question we are available 8am till late! We will work harder than any agent to ensure you secure the property that's perfect for you at the perfect price for your pocket.
Call our office on as we would love to help!
Advent House 2, Isaac Way, Ancoats
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Islington Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Holt Town0.3 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Buckley Frayne Estate Agents we offer an unrivalled pool of expertise in the field of residential sales and lettings in Manchester City Centre
We are a niche estate agency partnership established in 2009 as a direct response to a growing demand for high service levels and the need for quality well maintained apartments. We know the City and its apartments like the back of our hand!
With a combined experience of over 30 years in the estate agency and sales business the p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100313001817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buckley Frayne, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.