Hawthorn Avenue, London, N13
- 1920s Terraced House
- Sought-After Location Close to Palmers Green BR Station and Parks
- Four Bedrooms
- Garage with a Hard Standing
- Light and Spacious Accommodation with High Ceilings
- Ground Floor Extension and Loft Conversion
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Utility Room and Ground Floor WC
The ground floor benefits from a tessellated tiled entrance hall which leads into an impressive front reception room with a bay window, bespoke units fitted into the alcoves, wooden flooring and an open fireplace.
The rear of the house has been extended to provide a superb open-plan kitchen/dining room with two skylights, and contemporary units with a breakfast bar and a range of integrated appliances. The ground floor also benefits from a utility room, guest WC, and a striking tessellated tiled entrance hall.
The first floor provides a modern family bathroom and three generously sized bedrooms, two of which have fitted wardrobes. The loft has been converted into an impressive 21’x12’8 master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and plenty of eaves storage.
Externally you will find a well-maintained 68'5 long rear garden with a spacious patio and a split-level level lawn. At the end of the garden is a door leading to a garage with a hardstanding accessed from Belmont Avenue, making it ideal for installing a charge point for an electric vehicle.
Hawthorn Avenue, London, N13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Palmers Green Station0.4 miles
- Bowes Park Station0.5 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Helping people find homes in Palmers Green, Winchmore Hill and Southgate.
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Located on Green
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN210302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.