3h Eskside East, Musselburgh, EH21 7RU
- Well-proportioned top floor flat
- Ideal first home or letting opportunity
- Large living room and separate kitchen
- Generous double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Shared garden and residents’ car park to rear
- EPC Band E, Council tax band C
By appt tel Agents
This sizable flat is quietly positioned quite literally only yards away from the River Esk and very close to the race course. It is positioned on the top floor of a 1970’s block and offers a very practical layout (46m sq). The property requires cosmetic improvement but already provides replacement double glazed windows and electric heating. There is a comfortable, bright living room with electric fire and a separate fitted kitchen with appliances. There is a generous double bedroom with excellent storage, whilst the bathroom has a three piece suite including an electric shower over the bath. It is an ideal starter flat and would also prove to be an excellent rental opportunity due to its close proximity to Musselburgh High Street.
There is a communal garden with drying facilities and a car park for the use of residents. An allocated external store cupboard is also provided.
Eskside East is a quiet yet central location in the extremely popular seaside town of Musselburgh. It is only a very short walk away from the vibrant High Street, a large Tesco supermarket and High School. The town enjoys all the benefits of a coastal location including a small harbour and delightful walkways. Musselburgh is surrounded by unspoiled countryside yet allows ready access to fast main road. Major retail parks are readily accessible and there are excellent connections to Edinburgh’s City Centre (6 miles) by bus and train.
3.54m x 4.24m
Bright rear facing livingroom with electric fire
2.9m x 2.96m
Front facing fitted kitchen with appliances included
3.33m x 3.5m
Rear facing double bedroom with three storage cupboards
Front facing bathroom with three piece suite including an electric shower and curtain over the bath
3h Eskside East, Musselburgh, EH21 7RU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Musselburgh Station1.2 miles
- Wallyford Station1.4 miles
- Newcraighall Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Drummond Miller Property are a one stop shop for estate agency, conveyancing and lettings. Our highly experienced team is committed to delivering more by offering great communication plus a transparent and personable service tailored to meet a variety of needs and budgets. We have a network of five offices across central Scotland and a dedicated team of people on hand to provide the personal service you expect and deserve.
We make the process of selling your property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 182860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.