Cranfield Park Avenue, Wickford, SS12
- Striking & Spacious Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Diner 13'1 x 12'6
- Utility Room 13'1 x 5'9
- Living Room 19'4 x 13'2
- Master Bedroom 14'6 x 13'2 Plus Bedroom Two 14'6 x 10'4
- Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite 9'6 x 9'1
- Wealth Of Driveway Parking Behind Gated Entrance
- Large Rear Garden
- Potential To Build To The Rear Subject To Planning
- Great Access To A127
Internally the new owner will be greeted by a striking and spacious entrance hall once through the 10'8 x 3'4 porch. The living room is an impressive 19'4 x 13'2 with a wealth of natural light from the large window to the front and smaller windows to the side. Opposite the living room is the modern kitchen come diner, 13'1 x 12'6 offering plenty of worktop space and an ideal area to entertain guests. Off of the kitchen is the 13'1 x 5'9 utility room. To the rear of the property are two double bedrooms, the master a generous 14'6 x 13'2 alongside the spacious bedroom two 14'6 x 10'4. Completing the living accommodation is the stunning four-piece family bathroom suite. Externally this home continues to excel and impress, surrounded by space the frontage is huge and allows driveway parking for an abundance of vehicles, more parking than most could ever require, all behind a gated entrance. To the rear the large garden is predominantly patio and concrete and offers huge potential. There is an outside W/C and a single stable to the rear of the property. There is an option to build a single-storey dwelling subject to further planning approval and there is also gates to the left-hand side allowing parking to the rear if necessary. Situated in a semi-rural location with great access to the A127 internal viewings are strongly recommended as opportunities such as this are few and far between.
Guide Price - £475,000 to £500,000...
Porch - 3.25m x 1.02m (10'8 x 3'4) -
Striking And Spacious Entrance Hall -
Kitchen/Diner - 3.99m x 3.81m (13'1 x 12'6) -
Utility Room - 3.99m x 1.75m (13'1 x 5'9) -
Living Room - 5.89m x 4.01m (19'4 x 13'2) -
Master Bedroom - 4.42m x 4.01m (14'6 x 13'2) -
Bedroom Two - 4.42m x 3.15m (14'6 x 10'4) -
Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite - 2.90m x 2.77m (9'6 x 9'1) -
Wealth Of Driveway Parking -
Gated Entrance -
Large Rear Garden -
Potential To Build To The Rear - Subject To Planning
Great Access To The A127 -
Superb Finish Throughout -
BrochuresCranfield Park Avenue, Wickford, SS12Brochure
Cranfield Park Avenue, Wickford, SS12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wickford Station1.8 miles
- Pitsea Station2.3 miles
- Battlesbridge Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Bear Estate Agents is proud to announce that they have now launched their Business in Basildon, using staff with local knowledge and invaluable information about this area.
It's important to remember when choosing a local Basildon Estate Agent, is that having local knowledge of Basildon properties and the Basildon property market is highly important. Our professional property valuers for Basildon have a huge knowledge of the area and can give ver
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31032700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.