Elm Park Gardens, London, SW10
- Beautifully refurbished first floor flat
- Rare and valuable separate studio
- Three double bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Sought after location convenient for Fulham Road and Kings Road
- Communal gardens access and outlook
- EPC Rating = C
A beautifully refurbished first floor flat in the heart of Chelsea, and convenient for both Fulham Road and Kings Road.
Extensively reconfigured and completed with an impressive specification throughout; accommodation briefly comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms; a substantial drawing room that overlooks the communal gardens and benefits from ceiling heights of 3.5m.
Refurbishment works have been undertaken and competed to an exceptional standard with meticulous detail; the herring bone style wood flooring is notable, as are the joinery finishings. The property benefits from underfloor heating throughout, a Siematic Kitchen with Miele appliances, and also a Rako lighting system. Underground car parking is also available upon request from the freeholder and there is a porter service with Elm Park Gardens too.
This is unquestionably an apartment that will appeal to buyers seeking a permanent or regular home, or pied a terre.
Elm Park Gardens Gardens is located between Fulham Road and Kings Road, accessed from Elm Park Road or directly from Fulham Road, with no. 35 found on the eastern terrace.
A prestigious residential enclave within Prime Central London recognised for its convenience to local amenities on 'The Beach', where there is an assortment of cafes, bars and restuarants, art galleries, furniture boutiques and of course the renowned Chelsea Picturehouse cinema at Drayton Gardens.
A location sought out by domestic UK buyers as well as buyers from overseas, this is an attractive and discrete location that is ideal for enjoying all the lifestyle benefits synonymous with living in Chelsea.
Square Footage: 1,398 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 175 years remaining.
Elm Park Gardens, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
- Earls Court Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CES210182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.