Yarm Road, Eaglescliffe
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- An Impressive Period Residence Enjoying a Prime Position Within This Prestigious Eaglescliffe Setting
- This Attractive Home Has Been Significantly Improved by The Current Owner Whilst Retaining a Number of Character Features in Keeping with The Age of The Property
- Entrance Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Restyled Kitchen/Diner, Main Hallway with Cloakroom/WC, Sitting Room & Rear Lobby
- On The First Floor, An Extensive Landing Leads to Four Spacious Bedrooms & The Redesigned Bathroom
- Externally There Are Mature Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, A Generous Driveway & Detached Double Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Offers Sealed Unit Sash Windows to A Number of Rooms
- A Deceptively Spacious Residence Which Must Be Viewed Internally to Be Fully Appreciated
With entrance door having leaded lights, tiled floor, and windows to front and side. Door to ………….
With windows to side and rear and tiled floor. Part glazed door with leaded lights to ……………
6.26m x 5.5m
Measured into bay Open fire in period style fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Two cast iron radiators, sealed unit double glazed sash bay window, picture rail and cornicing. Part glazed door with leaded lights to …………
7.13m x 2.1m
Bespoke refitted Kitchen with high quality wall and floor units having granite worktops, tiled splash backs and an under mounted stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in Rangemaster oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine and integrated fridge. Radiator, sealed unit double glazed window, tiled floor and downlighting. Part glazed door with leaded lights to …………
With radiator, cornicing, under stairs cupboard and staircase to the first floor.
5.98m x 4.87m
Measured into bay Traditional fire surround with patterned tiled inset and hearth. Parquet flooring, dado rail, cornicing, two radiators, and sash bay window to the side.
With low level WC and wash hand basin.
With access door to the garden.
With a range of built-in storage cupboards and wardrobes with drawers. Hatch to loft space.
5.51m x 5.25m
reducing to 2.77m Sealed unit double glazed sash window, radiator, and cornicing.
4.9m x 4.88m
Cast iron decorative fireplace with hearth. Polished wood flooring, sealed unit double glazed sash window, radiator, picture rail and cornicing.
3.79m x 2.1m
Sealed unit double glazed sash windows to front and side, radiator and cornicing.
3.07m x 2.32m
Feature circular sealed unit double glazed window, radiator, and cornicing.
2.26m x 2.25m
Refitted white three piece suite comprising; enclosed bath with shower above and screen, wash hand basin in vanity unit and low level WC. Heated towel rail, tiled walls and two sealed unit double glazed windows. Built-in cupboard housing the Potterton Titanium boiler and having a radiator.
Gardens & Double Garage
Lawned front garden with mature trees and shrubs. Double timber gates allow access to the driveway which provides useful parking space for a number of vehicles and continues on to the detached double garage with remote control double up and over door, side courtesy door, storage loft, power points and lighting. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and a variety of shrubs.
Yarm Road, Eaglescliffe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eaglescliffe Station0.1 miles
- Allens West Station0.8 miles
- Yarm Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Yarm is recognised one of Teesside's - and the North-east's - most picturesque towns, as well as its attractive High Street and pretty riverside spot, it's also thriving. There are a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Yarm that draw custom from the rest of Teesside and across the UK.
Michael Poole in Yarm are now the most established Estate Agents in Yarm having opened their prominent High Street branch in 1998. There is a very experienced team in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR210293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.