32 Belhaven Road, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42 1DE
- Spacious 3 bed semi detached house in popular location
- Would now benefit from upgrading
- Generous & bright rooms with open outlook
- Large gardens & single garage
- Sitting room with large window
- Dining room accessed from sitting room & kitchen
- Kitchen with door to garden
- Bathroom with white suite & shower over bath
- Three double bedrooms
- Double glazed windows throughout
By appt tel Agent
Bright and spacious accommodation with large windows and an open outlook. This three bedroom semi detached property would benefit from modernisation and refurbishment throughout. It offers a rarely available opportunity to put your own stamp on a property in a convenient and sought after location. The gardens wrap round the house on three sides and there is a single garage in a block of three to the rear. The flexible layout comprises a welcoming hallway with modern staircase, sitting room with picture window maximising the open outlook, dining room, kitchen with door to garden, bathroom and double bedroom 3 on the ground floor. There are two further double bedrooms on the first floor.
Historic Dunbar, which is surrounded by fantastic scenery, is a vibrant thriving town with a real sense of community. There is a bustling high street with an excellent selection of independent and artisan shops, restaurants and galleries with the convenience of a large supermarket on the outskirts. There are excellent schools in the area. The two colourful working harbours beneath the ruined castle are the hub of the town and the Harbour Trust is an active part of local life. The Dunbar Battery has recently been spectacularly restored to create a unique open-air venue with an amphitheatre and a coastal garden. There is also a leisure centre with a swimming pool and a newly opened platinum fitness centre, two golf courses, beautiful sandy beaches, spectacular cliff top walks and the John Muir Country Park. The town is also home to Coast to Coast, Scotland’s largest surfing school. The convenience of easy access to Edinburgh City Centre by train (25 minutes) or via a regular bus service and access to the A1 and City Bypass is easy and straightforward, which combined with accessibility to Newcastle and the South by train or car adds to the appeal of this sought-after town.
Fixtures and Fittings
The fitted carpets and light fittings throughout are included in the sale price. The property benefits from double glazing. It should be noted the gas boiler has been decommissioned.
32 Belhaven Road, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42 1DE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dunbar Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 181949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, North Berwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.