Croft Road, Edwalton
- Location Location - Croft Road Edwalton
- Two Bed Detached Bungalow
- In Need of Renovation
- Excellent Scope for Re-Development
The plot is ideal for extension and refurbishment for buyers that are happy to carry out works or buyers that would like to explore the plots true potential. The bungalow is set well back from the road in the centre of the plot. The plot has good privacy due to its mature boundaries and has private lawns and gardens to the front side and rear.
The bungalow itself offers 2,140sqft of accommodation with a central hall that leads to a substantial lounge dining room, a kitchen and utility. This in turn leads to two bedrooms a family bathroom and a second sitting room.
The second floor comprises of a home office, a further bedroom bathroom and large storage area.
Croft Road, Edwalton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station2.4 miles
- Station St Tram Stop2.4 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop2.7 miles
About the agent
Proactive residential property consultants FHP Living is the residential division of Fisher Hargreaves Proctor Property Consultants, the East Midlands property advisor of the year. We are a vibrant, forward-thinking and proactive estate agency with a dedicated team of hard-working property professionals who focus on specific areas; each agent then becomes an expert with detailed knowledge for that area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431013517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.