Revelon Road, Brockley, London, SE4
- Four bedroom house
- Large Kitchen / Dining Room with access to private low maintenance garden
- Two bathrooms
- Close to local amenities, schools and parks
- Walking distance to Brockley Station with trains to London Bridge (two stops) and Overground to Canary Warf
- Half a mile from Nunhead Train Station
- Total floor area: 156m²= 1,679ft² (guidance only)
Brockley has gained the reputation of being at the centre of the South London art scene and has a quirky relaxed vibe to it. Located within a short 5 - 10 minute commute by train to Central London and with the Overground line giving access to Docklands, Highbury and Islington, it makes Brockley a popular area with city workers. Families are also attracted to the area by the reputable schools and the trendy cafes, bars and restaurants it has to offerd.
Local Authority: London Borough of Lewisham
Council Tax: Band D (£1,817 pa)
via Storm Porch, entrance door, carpeted stairs to fist floor stairs to cellar, double panel radiator, under stairs storage, access to reception rooms and kitchen.
RECEPTION ROOM 1
14' 6" x 13' 0" (4.43m x 3.96m)
Double glazed bay window to front, fully fitted carpet, radiator, covings open to second reception room.
RECEPTION ROOM 2
11' 6" x 10' 1" (3.5m x 3.08m)
Double glazed window to rear, fully fitted carpet, radiator, covings.
13' 3" x 11' 6" (4.05m x 3.5m)
Double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, space for free standing oven tiled splash back and fully tiled floor, covings, open to dining room.
13' 0" x 10' 9" (3.97m x 3.27m)
Double glazed bay window and door to garden, tiled floor, radiator, covings.
18' 11" x 3' 8" (5.77m x 1.12m)
Carpeted stairs to second floor, laminated wood floor, access to bedrooms and bathroom.
16' 4" x 10' 11" (4.98m x 3.33m)
Double glazed bay window and double glazed window to front, laminated wood floor, double panel radiator.
12' 7" x 10' 5" (3.83m x 3.17m)
Double glazed bay window to rear, laminated wood floor, double panel radiator, covings.
13' 1" x 10' 9" (3.98m x 3.28m)
Double glazed bay window to rear, laminated wood floor, radiator, covings.
9' 2" x 7' 8" (2.79m x 2.34m)
Double glazed frosted window to side, panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls and floor, radiator, extractor fan, double panel radiator, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to side, low level WC, tiled walls and floor.
16' 4" x 14' 4" (4.97m x 4.37m)
Two double glazed Velux windows, laminated wood floor, double panel radiator, en suite.
KITCHEN / LOFT ROOM
11' 2" x 10' 0" (3.4m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to rear, range of base units, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, integrated microwave. tiled splash back and floor, space for free standing fridge freezer, double panel radiator.
9' 7" x 3' 7" (2.92m x 1.1m)
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.
Paved, shrubs and plants.
Revelon Road, Brockley, London, SE4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brockley Station0.2 miles
- Nunhead Station0.6 miles
- Crofton Park Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
We understand that what you really need today is advice - from a friendly person who genuinely wants to help you move. So,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW210347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Lewisham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.