Marin Court, Beverley, HU17 0UH
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Beckside location
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate W.C
- Low maintenance courtyard garden
- Off street parking
- Offered UNFURNISHED
- Available November
- EPC - C
A delightful three bedroom mid terraced house located on the edge of the Beckside in Beverley, close to all local amenities.
The property briefly comprises; fitted kitchen with integrated hob, oven and extractor fan with laminate flooring. Downstairs WC with white ceramic basin. Lounge with neutral carpet, feature wallpaper and fireplace. To the first floor, there is a large double main bedroom, a further double bedroom and single bedroom. House bathroom with white ceramic basin, WC and shower over bath . There is also a courtyard to the rear of the property.
The house benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating and off street car parking.
Available 29th November
Marin Court, Beverley, HU17 0UH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beverley Station0.5 miles
- Arram Station3.2 miles
- Cottingham Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time, it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that home - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first clas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2574503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.