Lyndhurst Way, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Victorian Conversion
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious living space
- Original features
- Two bathrooms
- Excellent transport links
- Great location
- Available immediately
The flat itself comprises of a communal hall shared with the downstairs flat. At the front of the building is the reception and separate kitchen. The reception benefits from a large bay window and a period fireplace. There are two double bedrooms (one of which has a smart en suite shower room).The main bathroom has a new white suite.
Peckham has a plethora of independent shops,restaurants and cafes and Lyndhurst Way is in a great position to take advantage of all these excellent venues.
Close by Bellenden Road and Choumert Road boast an assortment of Independent outlets including The General Store, The Begging Bowl, Flock and Herd, Petitou and the Montpelier to name a few.
This area is also spoilt for choice when it comes to outside space with Warwick Gardens being close by and larger parks such as Peckham Rye, Burgess, Brockwell, Dulwich and Greenwich all not far away.
This flat is available immediately..
BrochuresLyndhurst Way, LondonBrochure
Lyndhurst Way, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peckham Rye Station0.4 miles
- Denmark Hill Station0.7 miles
- Queens Road Peckham Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Here at Aston Gray we use our wealth of experience to combine the best elements of an online agency with that of a high street agency , enabling us to offer a high level of customer satisfaction relating to results, communication and service.
Our modern way of working, utilising the most up to date technology with more traditional methods ensures that our fees are both competitive and transparent.
Aston Gray is built on trusted relationships.
We handle the sale and letting o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31034149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Gray, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.