Laureate Close, Llanrumney, Cardiff
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE DINER
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- DESIGNATED PARKING
If your're looking for your starter home look no further, this ideal two bedroom terrace property in Llanrumney is for sale! Call now to view!!
CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING*** The property comprises of lounge, kitchen, landing with doors to two bedrooms and bathroom. To the front of the property is a driveway with space for one car. To the rear is an enclosed patio and lawn garden with fence surround. Ideal for investors or first time buyers, call now to view!!
Enter the property via UPVC double glazed door into hallway with laminated flooring, opening through to kitchen and doors leading to two storage cupboard and lounge.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.01m )
With a range of matching wall and base units, incorporating worktop space, laminated flooring, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for gas oven and fridge freezer.
Lounge/dining Room 15' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.62m x 3.84m )
Located to the rear of the property with laminated flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor with under stairs storage space, large UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door to rear aspect.
With carpeted stairs leading to laminated floor landing with doors leading to two bedrooms and family bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.46m )
Located to the front aspect of the property with laminated flooring, radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows and ample of space for bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.26m )
Located to the rear aspect of the property with laminated flooring, radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect and a built in over the stairs airing cupboard.
With laminated flooring, wash handbasin with storage cupboard under, low-level WC, panelled bath with mains fed shower and loft hatch access
This enclosed rear garden benefits from both patio area and lawn area with a range of trees and plants
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Laureate Close, Llanrumney, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station2.3 miles
- Llanishen Station2.3 miles
- Heath Low Level Station2.4 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RUM303679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Rumney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.