Deakins Mill Way, Egerton, Bolton, BL7
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- SHOW HOME CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE LAWNED GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM
- PARKING SPACE
Situated on the much sought after Deakins Mill development located for many amenities, restaurants and pubs. The apartment offers contemporary and stylish living and has been recently modernised throughout by the current owners, to include a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a luxury bathroom.
Accommodation in brief comprises entrance hall, leading to a light and airy lounge with full length windows and sliding doors leading to the garden, ideal for alfresco dining. The lounge opens up to a modern fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar which overlooks the lounge. There is a generous double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a contemporary bathroom. Outside there is a lawned garden with a decked patio area, enclosed by shrubs. Heated by electric heating system and is fully double glazed.
Radiator, solid wood flooring, spotlights, large storage cupboard.
11' 7" x 17' 4"
Full length double glazed windows with sliding doors, solid wood flooring, radiator, open plan to the kitchen.
9' 2" x 8' 7"
Range of wall and base units, integrated induction hob, double oven, extractor, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a wine cooler. Spotlights, double glazed window, Porcelanosa tiled flooring. Access to the utility room which is plumbed for washing machine and houses the boiler.
12' 5" x 15' 6"
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator.
New modern and contemporary bathroom with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wc and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, part tiled, spotlights, large mirror, porcelanosa tiles.
Lawned garden to the front with a patio area and allocating parking space.
Deakins Mill Way, Egerton, Bolton, BL7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley Cross Station1.6 miles
- Entwistle Station2.4 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Miller Metcalfe Estate Agents is one of the largest independent estate agents in the North West, established in 1891. We provide a broad range of services including Sales, Lettings, Prestige, Auction, Commercial, Conveyancing, Land & New Homes, Financial Services and Surveys. Miller Metcalfe have extensive understanding of your district whether you live in
Altrincham, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Bury, Burnley, Chorley, Culcheth, Farnworth, Harwood, Hindley, Horwich, Manche
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HWD210146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Harwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.