Tanglewood Close, Woking, GU22
- 3 double bedrooms
- Cul-de-sac location between West Byfleet and Woking
- Flexible accommodation
- Newly fitted kitchen and new combi boiler
- Garage and off road parking
- Large semi-wooded plot
Tanglewood Close is ideally positioned for both West Byfleet and Woking town centres, both have train stations providing frequent services to London Waterloo, making it handy for the commuter. There is also convenient access to the M25 and A3. Within the area there are many popular schools, both private and state. There are many wonderful countryside walks literally at your doorstep.
Tanglewood Close, Woking, GU22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woking Station1.3 miles
- West Byfleet Station1.5 miles
- Byfleet & New Haw Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 496818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, West Byfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.