Borsdane Way, Westhoughton
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Shared Ownership Available - From 35%!
- Brand New Build
- High Quality Finish Throughout
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars & Spacious Lawn Garden
- En-Suite Master Bedroom & Downstairs W/C
- Sought After Westhoughton Location - Close to Train Station & Town Centre
- AVAILABLE NOW!
The final 2 plots are available on the popular 'Vistas' development built by Bellway Homes on their 'Vistas' development, finished to the highest spec and ideally located close to Westhoughton train station and the town centre. The Lambeth is a 3-bedroom semi-detached home that provides an open-plan kitchen and dining area, a separate living room and cloakroom to the ground floor level. To the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room, while bedrooms 2 and 3 are complimented by the family bathroom. Externally there is driveway parking and large lawn garden not overlooking. The property is available with shared ownership from just 35%!
The home is ideal for any growing family looking to move to the area, it is ideally located within 5 minute walk from Westhoughton Train Station and walking distance to the centre of Westhoughton and all excellent amenities and local schools. It is also a short drive to Middlebrook Retail Park and all major transport links including the M61 and other train stations.
You can buy your home with Shared Ownership if:- Your household earns £80,000 a year or less.- You’re a first-time buyer - Your income is sufficient to cover the mortgage (if applicable), rent and service charges- Your chosen Shared Ownership property is affordable and sustainable for you
These brand new builds offer energy efficient low maintenance living and have been finished to the highest standard. Please call the office to arrange a viewing.
Borsdane Way, Westhoughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westhoughton Station0.4 miles
- Daisy Hill Station1.1 miles
- Horwich Parkway Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Regency Estates are an award winning agent, winning the British Property Awards for the third year running, we have been established since 1992 and we are a family run Agent.
That’s over 25 years of heritage and experience in the Bolton property market. We have the knowledge to give you the best advice around and we have our reputation to protect, which is our best guarantee to you that you will get the professional service you deserve.
Buy, sell, rent or let – the chances are tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11184003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estates, Horwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.