Kent Avenue, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- £1,200A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Gas C/H
- Furnished Property
- Bills Inclusive
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking space
- Small Garden
- 3 En suites
- Driveway Parking Available
- 6 Bedrooms
* 3 ROOMS LEFT TO RENT. ACCEPTING INDIVIDUALS & SMALL GROUPS*
RENT AND BILLS INCLUSIVE: Gas, Electricity, water, TV license and broadband.
Looking for a property to rent with bills inclusive then this is it!
This six bedroom student house is located in Spring Lane estate and within very easy reach of CCCU, UCA and the city centre.
The key features of this property includes:
-Three ground floor bedrooms and three first floor bedrooms (three with full en- suites, all with DOUBLE beds, modern matching bedroom furniture suites and TV/phone/aerial points)
-Open plan kitchen with modern and fitted double appliances including (2 hobs, 2 hoods, 2 sinks, 2 fridge freezers, double oven and washer-dryer)
-Recently decorated Living room with new comfy sofas (photos not yet updated) where you can host events or binge watch TV on large flat screen which comes with the house
-One shared bathroom (three full ensuite in bedrooms)
-Conservatory - recently styled with new flooring, blinds and furniture.
-Front and peaceful rear garden to enjoy when its warm and sunny - newly styled with paving and decking
The property further benefits from its proximity to local shops, excellent bus routes to city centre, gas central heating and double glazing. With bills included and great location, there isn`t a better time to rent this property than NOW!
Holding Deposit: Equivalent to 1 Week`s Rent
Room 1 - £95.00pw AVAILABLE
Room 2 - £97.00pw AVAILABLE
Room 3 - £110.00pw (full ensuite)
Room 4 - £97.00pw AVAILABLE
Room 5 - £99.00pw (full ensuite)
Room 6 - £98.00pw (full ensuite)
Half Rent August - no access during this time
Living room photographs are not current/other photos taken in 2017.
Energy Efficiency Rating- 72 Environment Impact (CO2) Rating- 69
N.B. Please note that photographs are taken using a wide angle lens which means that rooms may appear larger.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Kent Avenue, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station1.2 miles
- Canterbury West Station1.3 miles
- Bekesbourne Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1987, Leydon Lettings has been providing accommodation to students and professionals in Canterbury for over 30 years. With friendly, experienced and ARLA Propertymark qualified staff, our emphasis is on providing over-compliant properties, ensuring we protect tenant safety and landlord liberty. Whether you're a student, professional or landlord, Leydon Lettings will provide you with the highest standards of integrity, safety and competence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31035170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leydon Lettings, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.