- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Absolutely Charming Grade II Listed Detached House
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Three bedrooms plus occasional bedroom/study
- Displaying a Wealth of Period Features
- Very Pretty South Facing Garden
- Prominent Situation In Heart of Much Sought After Downland Village
Briefly the accommodation includes: Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with exposed timbers and beams and lovely inglenook fireplace with log burner, inner hall, bespoke modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room linking to conservatory, play room/utility and boot room. Principal ensuite bedroom with modern shower/dressing room, family bathroom, bedroom 3, second floor large double bedroom leading through to occasional bedroom/study. Delightful landscaped South facing cottage garden with garden store and shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fishersgate Station3.8 miles
- Portslade Station3.8 miles
- Southwick Station4.0 miles
About the agent
H.J.Burt is an independent partnership dealing with a wide range of property related matters throughout Sussex and the adjoining counties.
The business was established in 1887 by Harry Jas Burt a well respected auctioneer, land agent and valuer. The firm has been through many changes over the last 110 years (many will remember the name Churchman Burt) and was re-formed as H.J. Burt & Son in 1993.
We are based in the heart of West Sussex with two offices in prominent High Street po
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8153288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.