Broadwater Lane, Copsale, Horsham, RH13
- Coming Soon - Register Your Interest Today
- Four Brand New Detached Houses
- Secluded Location With Waterside Views
- Garden Sizes From 0.52 - 0.86 Acres
- Exceptional Specification
- Predicted A Rated Energy Performance
Water's Edge is an incredibly unique development of four detached family homes set in mature and tranquil grounds approaching 6 acres. The houses are approached by a sweeping treelined drive along the edge of a scenic pond, complete with timber pontoon and residents’ rowing boat. The four houses have been carefully positioned to optimise their aspect within this very special environment. Whilst plots 1 & 2 enjoy west facing views over the main pond, plots 3 & 4 are positioned to the south of Water's Edge in a more secluded setting.
The construction of the homes will be as green as their unique and leafy setting. Each house will meet the most rigorous of environmental and sustainable standards, culminating in a predicted ‘A’ rated EPC (Energy Performance Certificate). The properties have been meticulously specified to create refined and desirable living spaces. The country setting and traditional elevations will be complimented by interiors with a more contemporary feel, creating the perfect blend of rural charm and modern interior design.
Copsale is a picturesque hamlet in the heart of West Sussex. It lies on the Southwater to Maplehurst Road, approximately 3.5 miles south of Horsham. Horsham has excellent connections including a mainline railway station with a regular service into Central London. Direct trains to both London Victoria and London Bridge take from 53 minutes. You can also reach Gatwick Airport in as little as 18 minutes or be ready for sailing in Chichester in 35. The area also offers an excellent choice and standard of schools in both the state and private sector.
Please note that the external images are CGIs (computer generated images).
Please contact us to register your details in advance of the formal launch.
Broadwater Lane, Copsale, Horsham, RH13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christ's Hospital Station2.6 miles
- Horsham Station2.9 miles
- Littlehaven Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Trilogy is a specialist real estate practice dedicated to the three core services of residential development; land sales & acquisitions, the provision of development consultancy advice and new homes sales. Our team are committed to offering a highly personal service backed up by the latest technology to make our clients and customers experience simpler and better. Our knowledge and understanding of the new homes market has been built up over decades of experience. We are delighted to share th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21827945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trilogy, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.