Castle Road, Rhayader, Powys, LD6
- 3-storey semi detached dwelling with countryside views to the rear
- Tucked away yet convenient to the town centre
- Popular tourist area 3 miles from the Elan Valley
- Part DG & Gas CH
- Sitting room, kitchen/diner, utility room, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Enclosed rear patio. Garage
- EER = 61 (D)
3-storey semi detached dwelling. Tucked away in the town and adjacent to the former Rhayader Castle, where the site is now a schedule ancient monument. Benefitting from riverside walks and a wildlife walk down to Bridge Street. Rhayader is a busy market town with a range of shops, restaurants and cafes and 3 miles away from the popular tourist attraction of Elan Valley Dams & Reservoirs. The property benefits from a single storey extension to the rear, is part double glazed and with gas central heating. The accommodation comprises
On the ground floor:
Entrance Hall, UPVC glazed entrance door, staircase to first floor
Sitting Room with gas wood effect burning stove in recess
Kitchen/Diner with Kitchen area comprising beech effect fronted base & wall units, worktop surfaces, inset 1½ bowl stainless sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, built in double oven, 4-ring gas hob with extractor hood over, worktop lighting, part tiled walls, understairs cupboard, picture window to views over the castle grounds and surrounding countryside, open through to Dining Room with laminate flooring, sliding doors to rear patio with views to the side over the castle grounds
Utility Room with base unit, worktop surface, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, recess for tumble drier, rear entrance door, wall mounted gas central heating boiler
Cloakroom with WC., washbasin
On the first floor:
Landing with staircase to second floor, linen cupboard with fitted shelves & radiator
Rear Bedroom 1, views over the castle grounds & surrounding countryside
Front Bedroom 2
Bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath, WC., wash basin with cupboard under, quadrant glazed shower cubicle, heated towel rail, shaving light & socket, part tiled walls
On the second floor:
Rear Bedroom 3, velux window, recessed wardrobe
Front Bedroom 4, dormer window
Bathroom with panelled bath, wash basin, WC
The property has vehicular access to the rear garage. Roadside parking on Church Street.
Enclosed rear paved patio with steps down to the garage.
Castle Road, Rhayader, Powys, LD6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandrindod Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW210436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Llanidloes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.