Knightscroft House, Sea Lane, Rustington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Double Room
- Close to Local Amenities
- Close to Town Centre
- All bills included
- Suit professional person only
- Non Allocated Off street parking
Good sized double bedroom that comes unfurnished with 2 built in wardrobes, almost exclusive usage of lovely bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower, large kitchen for shared use, utility room with washer and dryer all set in a private estate in the much sought after Sea lane area of Rustington. Non Allocated Off Street Parking.
Would suit mature professional, Single occupant only.
Sadly No Pets. Non smoking / vaping. Must be ok with African Grey Parrots.
£14,500 income required p/a for referencing purposes.
Bedroom 3.87m (12' 8") x 3.84m (12' 7")
Large double bedroom, stunning views over looking the manicured lawns, the room comes un-furnished with 2 built in wardrobes.. The room has broadband and TV points and also a period feature fireplace. Neutrally decorated and carpeted.
Kitchen 4.20m (13' 9") x 2.86m (9' 5")
Beautiful fully equipped kitchen with some integrated appliances, fantastic range cooker with stainless steel extractor, ceramic 1 1/2 sink & drainer, wooden work tops and flooring, views over the gardens. Use of fridge freezer and some cupboard space.
Bathroom 4.02m (13' 2") x 2.02m (6' 8")
Gorgeous bathroom with almost exclusive use, roll top bath, corner shower, tiled to a high standard and a large vanity mirror, tiled flooring, privacy glass window.
Spacious hallway with utility room housing washing machine and dryer. Two African grey parrots
No parking but free on street parking with no restrictions.
Knightscroft House, Sea Lane, Rustington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angmering Station1.2 miles
- Littlehampton Station1.5 miles
- Arundel Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Open House nationwide estate agents make buying, selling or renting a house quick and easy. As a national network of online estate agents with a localised presence, we offer honest expert advice at a time when it’s convenient for you. Our local dedicated teams make sure that your move progresses as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Offering a revolutionary new concept in estate agency, we are able to deliver a fully personalised estate agency service at a fraction of the cost of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OPP2000017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.