Napier Road, London, E15
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three Bedroom Maisonette
- Modern Decor
- Private Garden
- Residents Permit Parking
- 0.5 miles to West Ham Station
- 0.6 miles to Plaistow Station
Napier Road, London, E15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abbey Road Station0.2 miles
- West Ham Station0.3 miles
- Plaistow Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Keatons opened its first office in Bow, in May 1998. Since then we have opened several offices across East London and North West London.
We prioritise local knowledge, extraordinary customer service and a total belief to always have the clients' interest at the forefront of everything. Keatons is constantly evolving, ensuring that we are at the front with the latest technology to enable our clients to access the information they want, when and how they want it.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STR190240_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.