Wingate Road, Eastham
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating
- Open Aspect to the Rear.
- Close to Raeburn & Heygarth Primary Schools
- Garage & Driveway
- NO CHAIN
Entrance Hall - 8'6" (2.59m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
Access to lounge and kitchen, window and door to the front.
Lounge - 13'9" (4.19m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Window to the front, feature fireplace, sliding doors opening onto the dining room.
Dining Room - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Window to the rear, space for dining and entertaining.
Kitchen - 14'9" (4.5m) x 8'5" (2.57m) Max
Units at both eye and floor level, space for appliances, window and door to the rear, under stairs store cupboard.
Bedroom One - 11'5" (3.48m) x 13'11" (4.24m) Max
Window to the front.
Bedroom Two - 13'11" (4.24m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Window to the rear.
Bedroom Three - 8'9" (2.67m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Window to the side.
Bathroom - 8'6" (2.59m) x 4'11" (1.5m)
Three piece suite comprises wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower above, window to the side.
Garage - 21'6" (6.55m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
Up and over door to the front and additional rear door and window to the side.
Outhouse - 6'1" (1.85m) x 4'4" (1.32m)
what3words /// octagon.half.punctual
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Wingate Road, Eastham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromborough Station0.5 miles
- Eastham Rake Station0.7 miles
- Bromborough Rake Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established in April 2011, Lesley Hooks is a truly independent and professional family run estate agent. Situated on the high street, our office in Bebington offers a full sales and Letting service all under one roof.
Along with our other office in Bromborough we have brought together many years of extensive experience in selling and letting, these skills combined with local knowledge, great communication, honesty and innovative marketing ensure we deliver an outstanding service whether
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20001908_LESH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lesley Hooks Estate Agents, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.